Terms & Conditions
- Orders are accepted and promises for delivery given conditionally upon our being able to secure the necessary items and without responsibility for delays arising through uncertainties of supply, manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control.
- All risks in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery, but the goods shall remain the property of CMP Motor Parts until paid for in full by the customer.
- All care and attention is given to ensure that technical information and advice is accurate, but the seller does not warrant the accuracy thereof and the customer relies on the same at his own risk.
- We cannot accept goods that are returned to us soiled or damaged. Customers who damage goods will remain liable to settle their invoice in full.
- Please check goods against order. Shortages, breakages and incorrect goods will be rectified if this office is notified within 14 working days of delivery.
- Any returned goods must be received in the same condition as the customer received them in.
- Should a customer wish to return an order in accordance with condition 6 herein, CMP Motor Parts will give the customer a full refund of their money (less carriage) within 10 days of receipt of the returned item.
- Customers are required to pay for the postage of any goods being returned unless the goods were either faulty or the order was sent out in error, in which case CMP Motor Parts will refund the postage in full.
- No goods can be released to clients until payment has been received in full.
- Prices are subject to change.
- All business is subject to our terms and conditions of business.
- We abide by the code of practice covering the use of personal data as outlined in the Data Protection Act of 1984.
- Customers receiving goods outside the EEC are responsible for any local taxes and/or duties incurred.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Before completing your order please make sure you have measured correctly (mm preferred) and checked the type of blade that you are ordering. All blades listed are Bosch Super Plus blades. These are traditional blades that are made of a metal frame with a rubber insert. If your application is of this nature please proceed to check out. If however you have later style blades (all rubber no metal at all) from roughly 2006 for higher spec and 2008 for other models please contact us with your request for these types of blade and we will gladly oblige.
- We can only accept returns based on the correct identification of wiper blades.
- We reserve the right in to substitute the aero blade (complete rubber) for another make of equal or better if Bosch is out of stock.
Our address is:
CMP Motor Parts
57 Reading Road